Nov 01, 2021 | website | 534 views
BBMHA Picture Day Nov 1st
Blyth Brussels Minor Hockey picture day will be held on Monday, Nov 1st from 4:30pm-9pm at the Blyth Community Centre (upstairs),
hosted by Picture Day Photography. Please review the details provided below prior to arriving.
Dressing rooms are NOT available. Players are to arrive dressed from hockey pants and up (goalies, please bring your pads).
WHAT TO WEAR?
- All equipment EXCEPT: NO helmets, NO mouthguards, NO neckguards, NO skates
- Please wear your hockey pants & bring your stick and gloves
- Please remove any green tape from your stick
Follow physical distancing best practices when lining up for your scheduled time. Masks must be worn at all times while in line. Players may be accompanied by one parent/guardian if needed.
4:30 - Open to individuals that cannot make designated team time slot
5:00- U7 Black & Burgundy
5:20 - U11 Burg
5:40 - U11 Rep
6:00 - U5
6:20 - U15 Rep/ U15LL
6:40 - U6
7:00 - U9LL
7:20 - U9 Rep
7:40 - U11 Black
8:00 - U13 Rep
8:15 - U13 LL
8:30 - U18 Rep-U18LL
8:45 - U21
Option 1: -ORDERING ONLINE (preferred)
- Please visit www.pictureday.ca and click on Order Online
- Select Sports Teams and current season and your league name
- Order & pay securely online and skip the sales booth completely on photo day
- We will have a copy of your online order on photo day
Option 2: ORDER ON PHOTO DAY
Please print out and complete your order form in advance of arriving. Cheque, debit or credit card payment is acceptable.
WHO NEEDS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN?
- ALL members of the coaching staff
- ALL players (even if they are NOT ordering any packages)
- Players AND coaches are to be dressed and lined up at the designated time
- We will take ONE POSE of each coaching staff member
- We will take ONE POSE of each player
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM PICTURE?
- We do not take a traditional posed team picture
- Team picture will be created from the individual portraits
Please feel free to call us toll-free at 1.855.999.3001
or email [email protected]
you have any questions or concerns!