Nov 26, 2020 | Website | 2204 views
As you may know the Huron-Perth Health Unit has moved to orange, we have checked the protocols and the following new measures are in place:
1. Only ONE(1) Parent/Guardian allowed in the facility per player. Absolutely no exceptions (i.e. no siblings)
If this is not followed, the next stage will be NO spectators permitted in arenas.
As per instructions from the Huron Perth Health Unit: No spectators permitted (exemption for parent and guardian supervision of children)
2. Face coverings are required at all times while in the arenas unless participating in on ice activities. This includes all arena participants, volunteers, coaches, parents and guardians.
3. No food or drink to be brought into the arenas other than the player's water bottle.
4. Pre-screen and sign in. A COVID screener will be at every practice, game and skills and drills.
5. Blyth and Brussels arenas will have doors locked so please arrive 15 minutes prior to your ice time.
6. Sit in designated areas, and do not gather in groups in lobbies, or along the boards and pay attention to any directions in arenas for exiting and spectating.
Thank you for your cooperation this far, with BBMHA, the municipalities, the Province and Huron-Perth Health Unit as we navigate through these very different and ever-changing times.
We appreciate your efforts.